I’ve been working on preparing for the launch of Food52’s new shop, Provisions, for the past year. Foraging for lusty items that any cook would want to get their hands on. We’re not launched yet, but soon friends, very soon. Until then, we’re sharing a $10 credit with those of you trendsetters who want to be in-the-know early. Follow this link, enter your email and the credit will be waiting for you when we open our doors — Christmas comes early!
Remember: a memorable meal isn’t just about what’s on the plate, it’s about the plate too.
We could all use a little help when it comes to our holiday hit lists — so much to buy, so little time. The last thing we want to be faced with is last minute purchases that just don’t feel right for the recipient. Hopefully the ideas below help stuff those stockings, stress-free. ‘Tis the season!
Exclusive Discounts on Perfect Presents for The…
- Cookware Maven: Handmade Vintage Copper Cookware and Bakeware
- Art Appreciator: Favorite Recipes Converted to Beautiful Illustrations
- Hungry Mind: Remedy Quarterly Subscription
- Party Host: Smartly-Shaped Charcuterie, Cheese and Chopping Boards
- Everyday Cook: Black Walnut Trencher Board
- Ultimate Entertainer: Fermin Spanish Iberico Charcuterie
- Urban Farmer — Adults & Kids!: Oyster Mushroom Growing Kits
- Cook Who Has Everything: Adopt a Truffle Tree and Adopt an Olive Tree
- Cocktail Connoisseur: Japanese Yarai Crystal Mixing Glass, Barspoon and Spherical Ice Tray
- Cooking Scientist: Modernist Cuisine at Home Cookbook
- Bountiful Baker: Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- Eye for Design: Handmade Heirloom Housewares