NYC’s local farm-to-table
grocery and recipe delivery service.
The tools to put better meals on your table.
“Freshocracy takes real ingredients, from real local farms, and wraps them in a bow with a recipe card that promises success at the table.”
— Keith Gibson, Grazin’ Angus Acres Farm
Come Meet and Try Freshocracy!
When: Friday 8/19 from 11-1pm
Where: 97th Street Greenmarket (@Columbus Ave)
What: Christina and Ferdinand will be running a cooking demo of a favorite Freshocracy recipe: Summer Corn-Peach Salad
Why: Why not?!
- Meet Christina (or just say hi)
- Watch, taste, ask questions, ooh and ahh
- Introduce neighbors and friends to the new farm-to-table delivery service that so many New Yorkers have come to know and love!
- Meet the farmers who are working hard each week to bring you such amazing seasonal farm-fresh food!
- Did we mention free food?
See What People Are Saying About Freshocracy:
One response to “Do This!: Freshocracy Greenmarket Cooking Demo This Friday”
hope it went well! wish i could have stopped by! 🙂