NYC’s local farm-to-table
grocery and recipe delivery service.
The tools to put better meals on your table.
“Freshocracy takes real ingredients, from real local farms, and wraps them in a bow with a recipe card that promises success at the table.”
— Keith Gibson, Grazin’ Angus Acres Farm
Come Meet and Try Freshocracy!
When: Sunday 6/12 from 12-2pm
Where: 77th Street Greenmarket (@Columbus Ave)
What: Christina and Andreas will be running a cooking demo of their favorite Freshocracy recipe: Ostrich Tacos with Lime-Pickled Radishes
Why: Why not?!
- Meet Christina (or just say hi)
- Watch, taste, ask questions, ooh and ahh
- Introduce neighbors and friends to the new farm-to-table delivery service that so many New Yorkers have come to know and love!
- Meet the farmers who are working hard each week to bring you such amazing seasonal farm-fresh food!
- Did we mention free food?
See What People Are Saying About Freshocracy: